HMS Mull Of Galloway

Badge approved by Admiralty: Feb 14, 1947

A 225

MULL OF GALLOWAY re-commissioned in 1954, to become the Inshore Minesweeping Flotilla Headquarters ship and carried out that role until 1957 when she was placed in Reserve. She finally left Portsmouth in 1965 on-route to Hamburg for Breaking Up.

One Response to HMS Mull Of Galloway

  1. WAS OUR DEPOT SHIP AT HARWICH, THE MINESWEEPERS THERE NOT MENTIONED IN LAST OF THE WOODEN WALLS

Leave a Reply