1,788 tons and built in 1935, she was requisitioned for the RN, and later purchased in 1940 as a Mine Destructor Vessel (MDV) within M/S 3. She was used as a stop-gap measure for combating magnetic mines, along with 9 other ships of the type (plus 2 non-engined). She was armed with 8 x 20mm guns on single mountings and fitted with a 300-ton electro-magnet in her bow to set off any magnetic mines near to the ship. Structural damage became a frequent happening. In 1944 she was re-designated ‘Repair Ship’ and was sent for disposal in November 1946.